hi what is the payment method for the GB product? i mean to seminar, books, videos etc
is possible to use the bank transfer?
Started by Alessandro Mainente, October 7, 2012 · 21 Replies · 4,309 Views
hi what is the payment method for the GB product? i mean to seminar, books, videos etc
is possible to use the bank transfer?
Payments are made via Paypal. You can usually set it up for either a debit/credit card or alto draw directly from the bank.
i ask that because in the past my credit card was cloned so i removed the option to use my bancomat as a credit card.
is not possible the bank transfer? for me is more safe
I use Paypal almost exclusively for online purchases. It's extremely secure.
Bank drafts are not an available option. The GB payment portal accepts payments either via debit, credit, paypal or e-check (which will require 4-5 business days to clear prior to an order being processed and shipped).
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
ok, thanks, so is not a problem if i pay with a paypal account that is not made ​​out to me?
alex87 said:ok, thanks, so is not a problem if i pay with a paypal account that is not made ​​out to me?
I wouldn't recommend attaching your payment information to another person's paypal if you have security concerns. We've taken all the steps possible to make sure your transaction is private and secured. If you have further questions, send me a PM and we can walk you through a secure payment.
How can I pay directly through credit card?
Paypal in this case does not allow me to pay as a guest. Which is unusual cause I have done that before.
I really do not want to sign up with PayPal (political/philosophical reasons).
makanimike said:How can I pay directly through credit card?
Paypal in this case does not allow me to pay as a guest. Which is unusual cause I have done that before.
I really do not want to sign up with PayPal (political/philosophical reasons).
Direct credit card payments will be available sometime this week.
You may now also make purchases directly through your credit card. This service is PCI-complaint and handled securely.
Good one ![]()
Life saver:)
Is the store going a makeover. I mean theres a new look for the store or is it just me? Plus has the epub version finally been phased out because the new description in the new store page suggests so.
i dont understand smthing. Is the pay through paypal option no longer available, because i cant seem to find it anymore?
The Invincible Sun said:i dont understand smthing. Is the pay through paypal option no longer available, because i cant seem to find it anymore?
It should be an option to the right of choosing a card.
Wanted to buy H1, but for me there's also no paypal option available. There's no other option than credit card, any thoughts on that?
Andreas said:Wanted to buy H1, but for me there's also no paypal option available. There's no other option than credit card, any thoughts on that?
Paypal is having issues and will be resolved as soon as is possible.
And the pay via Paypal option has vanished once more for me. Its just that someone is going to purchase the course on my behalf so i keep checking the pages too often.
Any idea if paypal will be available soon?
i dont have a credit card that allows you to purchase stuff online, what are my other payment options? I do have a friend that owns a master card he could purchase F1 and H1 for me, right?
My apologies for the inconvenience. The latest PayPal updates are causing issues to say the least. We are working to resolve this.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Paypal is back up and working