Hello,
I have suffered a few shoulder injuries and am at the moment rehabbing them. Due to previous sports injuries my shoulders have never been fans of pressing but pulling has always been something I can do pain free. So while my shoulders are getting better I've come up with a routine resembling the following:
I have a huge warm up that consists of shoulder mobility and rotator cuff work but it's not really relevant to my question so I won't post it.
Handstand work - either just handstands for time or handstand presses (depends on what I feel like that day)
Front or Back lever static work (alternate depending on the day)
Vertical or horizon pulling (alternate depending on the day)
Straight arm assistance exercise (dumbbell straight arm pulls)
Abs&Lower Back or assistance work for top middle and lower traps (alternate depending on the day)
My main question is am I looking at building some kind of an imbalance with this routine (weather structural or in terms of missing something to further my gymnastics development). Also keep in my mind that due to my previous injuries the planche can never be a goal for me as it always leads to my shoulders aching and if pushed injuries. Same with things like handstand pushups, while I can do them if I consistently include them in my training injuries follow.
Thank you for the help.