I've gotten my hands on some space that I can convert to a workout center, which would be much much better than my current 'hang your rings at the local gym' solution I've been using. Ceilings are very high and there is enough space to have some fun. I had in mind to put the following equipment and I'm looking for some suggestions on extra things or things I am missing.
two sets of rings hanging from a high 6m ceiling (may be better to hang them from a metal rig that is standing about 3m high)
fixed pullup bar
swinging pullup bar hanging from ceiling
stall bars
parallel bars
parallelets
climbing rope
agility ladder
cargo net for climbing
rogue infinity rig with a few addons such ad cross members etc and a barbell
a box/bench
sectional blocks (for leg and back work mostly)
small equipment such as ab wheel, jump rope, iron cross trainers, leg braces for hanging upside down, dipping belt, straps and rubber bands for training
I'm thinking about a pommel trainer and/or a full pommel horse (can't find the ege trainer anymore, will have to find a=something similar). I really want to start working on this as it looks fun and excellent to build some dynamic strength.