Just want to check with the almighty Joshua or someone else equally skilled.
My plan:
Planche leans ( start with fingers forward ):
- Start with hands 3-4 cm in front of shoulders. Minimal strain in elbow.
- Move 2 cm once in every month, until hands are a sensible distance behind shoulders.
- Then begin the whole progression over, but this time with fingers 45 degrees backwards.
- Everyday i use a heatpack on the elbow joint to accelerate bloodflow and healing.
- 4 times a week, 2 sets of 60s each time.
- I do dynamic calisthenics on the side, but only pullups directly work the biceps.
- I have a little hyperextended elbows. Should I let the joint jam with no bicep tension ( locked arms ), or should I tense the bicep to not jam joint ( if I do that, I even feel it in the tendon on step 1 of fingers forward. )
What do you think?