November GB Seminar in Oz - who's coming?

Started by Craig Mallett, October 1, 2012 · 10 Replies · 3,187 Views

Craig Mallett

Just wondering if we're going to have any international (or locals :D) peeps from the forum coming to the GB seminar in Australia this November?

If you're in town earlier than the seminar, shoot me a message, I'd love to catch up and do some pre-seminar training!

Peter Sbirakos
Craig said:
Just wondering if we're going to have any international (or locals :D) peeps from the forum coming to the GB seminar in Australia this November?

If you're in town earlier than the seminar, shoot me a message, I'd love to catch up and do some pre-seminar training!

1st post and hello. Yes I'll be there and it was nice talking to you over the phone Craig!

Very much looking forward to it.

Craig Rackemann

I'm looking into flights and accommodation at the moment and hoping to make it down there from Brisbane. It's been a while since the Melbourne seminar so I'm keen to see how the program has been refined since then!

Graham Smith

Kicking myself for not getting across to the Melbourne Seminar, I'd just started a new job and couldn't get away. I will be heading to this one for sure, I'm just checking out flights and accommodation from Perth. Looking forward to it.

adrienl

Booked in last week and will be coming down from Sydney.

Now just looking for the cheapest accommodation possible :wink:

Craig Mallett

I can give people lifts in too if needed. I should have 2 or 3 spare seats (possibly 6 if i get my new zombie van this weekend :D). PM me if you need!

Graham Smith

Flights booked. Woohoo!

Tim Webber

I'm coming back to Canberra. Flights are booked.

Would someone with more experience in staying in hostels be able to tell me whether or not it's a good idea staying in a 4 share room, or would noise levels be a factor in trying to get to sleep at a decent hour after a full days training?

I'm trying to keep this trip cheaper than the last.

Craig Mallett

Tim,

Check your PMs dude.

Cheers,

Craig

Craig

Still plenty of seats left in my car if anyone needs a lift to or from the seminar. PM me if interested!

Mats Trane

Just got back from the seminar in Finland last night. You guys WILL be very happy. It was a great seminar! This was my third one and I thought it was the best one.