Chest Roll to Planche Pre Reqs

Started by Rob Kowalski, September 27, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,032 Views

Rob Kowalski

Hi,

After watching the latest video, chest roll to plance, posted by coach sommer I immediately tried it and I'm lucky if I can get 1-2 inches off the ground. Are there any progressions that I can do that lead up to this? Or should I just keep doing reps of only getting an inch or two off the ground? I can do tuck planche pushups no problem, and just recently I'm able to hold an advanced tuck planche for a few seconds.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks

Blairbob

It's in the book.

Gotta work arch rocks and chest rolls.

Coach Sommer

My recommendation is to have at least a solid HeSPU prior to attempting MPPr work.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Rob Kowalski

Thanks for the (speedy) replies. I keep forgetting to look at the book :facepalm:. I'll start working on Chest roll -HeS, and HeSPU, and go from there.