Hi folks,
I've just returned from holiday where one of the shows was an Acrobalance Act; and I love it! I have a twin brother and we are both of almost identical physiques. I thought it would be fun to try some beginner Arcobalance work with him! I found some basic positions on a website - http://www.acrobalance.org. It lists some basic positions and sometimes has a description detailing how to execute them. We managed to do the front flying/bird and back flying positions after a few tumbles!
I've had a look, and apart from the website I've listed, I can't find any resources offering an introduction to Acrobalancing, or much about Acrobalancing at all.
We both have decent foundation from weightlifting, but need to focus on more strength orientated work.
I'm really just looking for some advice/tips on where to start and what strength techniques to work on?
Thank you.