This is a fun set of exercises I use in conditioning, my L-sit gets a little sloppy at the end as my hip flexors fatigue. Thought you guys might like to give it a go. ![]()
koQBl8PjD-A
Started by Michael Traynor, September 21, 2012 · 6 Replies · 8,420 Views
This is a fun set of exercises I use in conditioning, my L-sit gets a little sloppy at the end as my hip flexors fatigue. Thought you guys might like to give it a go. ![]()
koQBl8PjD-A
Cool. How about on the floor? Any suggestions for a set there? I really, really need to work my Lsit on the floor but of course avoid it cause it's so difficult for me.
jl5555 said:Cool. How about on the floor? Any suggestions for a set there? I really, really need to work my Lsit on the floor but of course avoid it cause it's so difficult for me.
I made a video for you
(any excuse to break up my work day with training):
Y3MxXpaHtaE
Here is the L-sit Assault Course video I referenced:
4ZFzvSjkUL0
Very nice. Thanks for taking the time, I need the motivation.
Michael... you are the man! Thanks for the great video, you have given me a lot of think about with my L-Sit floor training (definitely not at the level to do this on the rings yet).
Bloody hell... (talking about L-sit dips). It's pretty motivating. Thanks, Michael.
Alex_K said:Bloody hell... (talking about L-sit dips). It's pretty motivating. Thanks, Michael.
Glad to be of motivation, I train on my own 6 days out of 7 so I need motivation myself, that's partly why I make the videos.
For a little more motivation: 3 years ago I couldn't do a pull up with full ROM. ![]()