Can I get some critique on my form for the prerequsites guys? I've started again. Specifically for the following:
Plank,
Rev Plank,
Arch Hold
Hollow Hold
SLQ6u5uDcg0
Thank you ![]()
Started by Colibri, September 20, 2012 · 5 Replies · 1,495 Views
Can I get some critique on my form for the prerequsites guys? I've started again. Specifically for the following:
Plank,
Rev Plank,
Arch Hold
Hollow Hold
SLQ6u5uDcg0
Thank you ![]()
Decent.
Hollow hold has the feet a bit high for my tastes but I generally teach the hollow hold with the arms down at sides, then progressing to vertical and behind the head over time.
I might want a little more shoulder curl and to check to see if there is any space underneath your lower back.
I think your reverse plank could use a big more t-spine extension. Try to push the chest up
Thanks Blairbob! I have a bit of a problem with the hollow hold. I can't get proper positioning. Where am I supposed to rest? At times, I can rest on the lower back fine but more often than not, I end up supporting myself around my sacrum to the coccyx bone
?
Thanks Phrak. I tried pushing my chest up just now - got a case of early parkinsons immediately. Awesome!
Lower back.
I like your music choice. ![]()