Planche pushups... Calling all people who know about this ex

Started by redrubber96, September 19, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,764 Views

redrubber96

I want to know how you think my planche pushup progress is going so far and how much more training you think I need. Also, any additional exercise recommendations will be greatly appreciated. So far I can hold a frog stand for 1 minute and 4 seconds and I can do 15 of the pseudo pushups where your hands are below your waist. Thanks in advance!

haui

Do it like written in the book

Frog, Adv. Frog. Tuck Planche, adv. Tuck Planche and so on.

Joshua Slocum

You need a lot more training. It's going to be slow, grueling, hard work. Don't try to figure out how 'close' you are - just keep training hard and make sure you keep making incremental progress. Do that, and eventually you'll get there.

redrubber96

Okay I'll tell you guys when I think I've almost got it.