Hi!
Has anyone any experiences with rib contusions?
I've got one for almost three weeks now and it's slowly getting better but I'd like to know what i can do to speed things up? I want to start training again as soon as possible ![]()
Thanks!
Started by Joachim Nagler, September 19, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,462 Views
Hi!
Has anyone any experiences with rib contusions?
I've got one for almost three weeks now and it's slowly getting better but I'd like to know what i can do to speed things up? I want to start training again as soon as possible ![]()
Thanks!
Like a bruised rib? It's better than a cracked rib but it can still take a while to heal.
Has it been concluded that there is no hairline fracture of the bone and it's definitely only soft tissue injury?
By 3 weeks it should be starting to feel better though. If not I would see my dr again...
Thanks for your answer!
I didn't see a doc because it started to heal within the first week.
By now its almost completely gone and i can do pull ups and push ups again, just l-sit etc. is still painful.
Just time. Ribs are rough to injure.