Bikes on a bus: Even a Zombia can do it!

Started by Joshua Naterman, September 19, 2012 · 6 Replies · 2,510 Views

Joshua Naterman

sRopjNAR3-I

I was a part of this commercial, shot 10-ish days ago, that is aimed at increasing bicycle transportation in Atlanta by making people more aware that they can take their bikes to the local bus system. It was pretty fun, and the main zombie dude is a professional zombie! He does Zombie Santa, apparently appears on the Walking Dead and all sorts of stuff. Cool dude, and he's using my bike!

I think it's a fairly entertaining commercial overall, and had fun making this so I'm sharing!

Coach Sommer

There are really a lot of unexpected benefits to this whole zombie thing. Josh, I have never seen you so quiet, for so long! 8)

Just kidding. Nicely done and looked like alot of fun.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Cole Dano
Coach Sommer said:
There are really a lot of unexpected benefits to this whole zombie thing. Josh, I have never seen you so quiet, for so long! 8)

Just kidding. Nicely done and looked like alot of fun.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

http://instantrimshot.com/

GB joke of the year. :lol:

tcorgat
Joshua Naterman said:
sRopjNAR3-I the main zombie dude is a professional zombie!

Professional zombie :D

Alvaro

I don´t really know if that sounds right to me 8) , are u calling zombies to the bus riders? :D

Not good for business IMHO.

Paradox

Dude, the whole time I was like, "that guy has some huge biceps! He must be in gymnastics too!"

And then I realize it was Joshua :facepalm::D

Joshua Naterman
Coach Sommer said:
There are really a lot of unexpected benefits to this whole zombie thing. Josh, I have never seen you so quiet, for so long! 8)

Just kidding. Nicely done and looked like alot of fun.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

HAHAHA! Yes :) My girlfriend says much the same :P