http://player.vimeo.com/video/49346144
Unfortunately, it's not on Youtube. I don't know how to directly embed here.
Started by Joshua Naterman, September 14, 2012 · 8 Replies · 3,365 Views
http://player.vimeo.com/video/49346144
Unfortunately, it's not on Youtube. I don't know how to directly embed here.
What did I just watched?
Hahaha, That was awesome! Really funky song. Made me get out of my chair and squat down to listen to the song. Didn't feel right watching it in my computer chair.
It's amazing how many people think i'm abnormal cause i can squat all the way down with my heels touching the floor. They don't realize they are the abnormal ones who lost the flexibility to sit in a full squat with heels touching.
PhilipP said:Hahaha, That was awesome! Really funky song. Made me get out of my chair and squat down to listen to the song. Didn't feel right watching it in my computer chair.It's amazing how many people think i'm abnormal cause i can squat all the way down with my heels touching the floor. They don't realize they are the abnormal ones who lost the flexibility to sit in a full squat with heels touching.
Pretty much this. My nephew does it all the time to pick up stuff, but when I go sit by him, people just look at me weirdly.
It's a nice video =D
Hahaha
thanks Josh!!!
Josh I love this.
For years I've been on a campaign to improve peoples squat and personally think it's the most important type of flexibility to have and maintain, more so than a good pike, back bend etc. And it's so often over looked for the more glamorous stretches.
I'm going to re-post this for sure, made my day! ![]()
That is gold.
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the video ![]()
Haha!
I really need to figure out a way to avoid sitting so much. It's tough to avoid when you sit and study for 6-7 hours a day. Maybe I can build a squat desk! ![]()