Official - Change to EU GB Seminar!

Started by Cole Dano, September 13, 2012 · 33 Replies · 7,673 Views

Christian

Got the codes, all set.

Thanks for the info Cole, see you all tomorrow.

Johann Wimmer

FYI: According to the FAQ on the Website of the Hotel, the key code starts to work at 04:00 PM on the arrival day. Also, there is no luggage storage at the hotel lobby.

My plane lands at 12:00 noon, so I'll have to directly head to the facility - hopefully everything is on time :)

Cole Dano

Johann thanks for posting this, I didn't realise the check in was so late. Thankfully it's not a far walk back to the hotel and there is plenty of space at the facility for your gear.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

I updated my instructions a few posts above, everyone please check them again for directions from the railway station to the facility.

Cole Dano

We made some adjustments to the schedule in order to get more time.

Sat

07.00-10.00 / 11.00-14.00

Sun

07.00-10.00 / 12.00-15.00

Alessandro Mainente

HI Cole i'm Alessandro, thanks for the reply..the schedule of sunday is correct?

Cole Dano

Fixed, Thanks Alessandro

Sunday Should read

7-10 /12-15

Alessandro Mainente

hi, i want to thank all the people who made this event possible, coach Sommer for his professionalism and passion that is able to convey, Cole , Mats for the wall hs challenge and all parteciapants that despite some misunderstandings for language were always polite, friendly, always ready to laugh and eager to learn.

Alex :) :) :) :) :)

Johann Wimmer

I also want to say thank you to everybody who participated, i really had a great time!

Coach is a great guy and very, very passionate about what he is doing. I can't wait to re-start my training with all this new information :)

Mats Trane

Thanks everyone, especially Coach and Cole. I had a fantastic time! The new setup of the seminar was awesome. The best out the three seminars I´ve been to! Work hard everyone!!