Hello all, I'm new here so let me introduce myself. I'm 6'0, 176lbs, and have been weight training for the past 2 years. O built a decent level of strength and size, but have been hooked up to gymnastics and bodyweight exercises lately. I used to work out 5 times a week using a bodybuilding split in summer, but I have to switch to a 3x/week weight training schedule for this school year and I think of doing some sort of WS4SB cycle (sort of an upper/lower split).
That being said, I would like to supplement my weight training with gymnastics. I will soon incorporate ring exercises to my weight training anyway but I want to work on static strength exercsises on off days. I just really don't know where to begin with. I've read many threads here and based on that I think I'll work on the planche, front lever, back lever and l-sit (and the elbow lever even though it's skill more than strength). As for sets, I'm thinking of sets of 5 for each, three times a week working up to 60 seconds with the first progression. Is this a good idea? Or is it too low/high in stimulus? Any help would be greatly appreciated.