Begun manna work

Started by Ian Legrow, September 8, 2012 · 2 Replies · 1,577 Views

Ian Legrow

Hey everyone! I hve begun manna work and just for kick i wanted to see if i could do a HMSH. It is the first tiem i tried it. I sat on the ground and pushed my hips forward. I was able to hold this position for 10 seconds. is this good form? If so, how long should i hold it before moving my hips further forward. If not what should i do differently. I know it looks like my wrists are on my glutes, they are not i promise.

thank you!

imagejpeg9521.jpg

Ian Legrow

Anyone?

Joshua Naterman

Old recommendation was 30s. Not sure about what the updated methods entail. I believe you're going to want a little more retraction but not quite sure. Difficult to tell. That looks pretty reasonable but it's hard to say for sure with just a picture. It would help if the camera was lined up with your shoulders so that we could see the alignment of shoulders with torso better.