So i have just gotten my press handstands i could do them without thinking against a wall even if just my head touches because it keeps me balanced... but freestanding is a different story i still can do it just very hard because i ether haft to roll out or crash on my side here is a video of were I'm at. If you know a way to help me improve this I'd be great full or if i am wrong and balance is not my issue please tell me!
also as a side note this is the first time using forums about it I've never actually looked into gymnastics form for it so please don't barrage me about that it's happened in other posts i made with strength progression moves similar to this i am interested in how to make it better just not in hearing my toes are not pointed etc(was once told once that on my front level my fingers were to far apart and had an entire discussion on this and i did not learn anything due to that one comment... only reason why i bring it up)