The best exercise for shoulder development?

Started by Andrew Long, September 7, 2012 · 4 Replies · 2,651 Views

Andrew Long

hej,

My shoulders are small and weak and have been letting me down a lot in most exercises, so I was wondering what would be the best exercise/exercises that would build some bigger stronger shoulders. I really want to put some focus on them for the next couple of months and strengthen my main weakness.

cheers everyone =)

yuri marmerstein

handstands...

Andrew Long

Haha I was thinking that might be the response but I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit. Is doing some wall holds and just kicking up into hand stand every dayreally enough to give me big strong shoulders?

Nic Branson

It is all about progression. You start there and you start improving and moving on. Remember we also do push up variations, dips, HeSPU, HSPU, Planche work. That all adds up. More importantly it is all tied together and they work synergistically with each other.

Blairbob

Probably rings in general. Muscle-Up and SkinTheCat.