If you'd have to choose between the WOD and the FSP (CONSIDERING you go to your gymnastics class everyday), what would you choose? I don't have enough time for both. ![]()
I'd go for the FSPs, but I'm not sure
. What do you guys think?
-Alex 8)
Started by Alex Solis, September 6, 2012 · 6 Replies · 2,571 Views
If you'd have to choose between the WOD and the FSP (CONSIDERING you go to your gymnastics class everyday), what would you choose? I don't have enough time for both. ![]()
I'd go for the FSPs, but I'm not sure
. What do you guys think?
-Alex 8)
Depends entirely on what you do in class.
Joshua Naterman said:Depends entirely on what you do in class.
We do a lot of exercises that are similar to the FBEs, so I guess that means I should go for the FSPs. ![]()
What is your goals?
If you wanted to obtain the planche or levers, well then do those.
if you sorta just wanted to work them and get fit, do the WOD. You'll still progress on them, just at a slower pace.
If you haven't guessed yet, we can't tell you without knowing where you want to go. How intense are the classes. Keep in mind you do not want your outside training to take away from your supervised training.
If it's anything like a typical adult gymnastics class...it's kinda cute at best. Unless it was mine or Roger Harrell's.
I want the Levers, planche, L-sit, etc. so bad! I'll do the FSPs then. ![]()
Thanks a lot!