This is way too cool, my friends, and i just want to share it with you..
Three years ago i didnt know anything about gymnastics. Then i saw a youtube clip of Ivan Zubkevych training, and from that moment on i have been hooked. I desperately wanted to learn to stand on my hands. I was overweight and weak. I also bought gymnastics rings and started to learn and edjucate myself every possible moment of every day. Handbalancing and gymnastics literally became my life. Since then ive lost about 20kg of fat, and im stronger than ever, happier than ever, and healthier than ever.
Few days ago i got a phone call. I got a new job..
Basically what ill be doing for the next 2,5years is i will be studying to be a gymnastics coach in a gymnastics club. It also includes working, but the main focus is studying. This really is a dream come true, and i still cant believe it. I even get paid, not to mention i get to train free of course.
Im not sure this all would have been happened if this forum didnt exist. So i owe a big, BIG thank you for Coach and everyone of you guys here in the forums!
I also want to mention Mikael (Handbalancer) and Cole, who have helped me more than they will ever know. I love you guys!
My life has turned around, and it couldnt get any better!
The best part is that some of the ppl i know laughed at me when they heard i was practising handstands and making my life revolve around gymnastics. Guess it was funny to visualize a 30yo fat guy standing on his hands or doing ring swings ![]()
But it paid off..!