Time to Get After It

Started by Coach Sommer, September 1, 2012 · 4 Replies · 8,180 Views

Daniel Burnham

Ive just got to say that the Seminar was probably the most beneficial thing for my training besides initially finding this forum and buying the rings. Just from help from coach and Zach I have managed to get a 3 sec straddle planche in the first week back. I tried this multiple times leading up to the seminar and failed.

Thanks to coach and all the others that came out. The community that we have at these things is amazing both in knowledge and support.

yuri marmerstein

Great seminar!

I just wish I had more people to work on one arm handstands with

Nic Branson

Seminar was awesome.

Give us some time Yuri, we're working towards it !

Ian Legrow

I would love to work on it with you yuri, but i dont live near vegas :(