Hello, i just built this contraption 2 days ago and this is my first real attempt at bucket circles. I know i'm piking too much but at the moment it's the best i have. and i know my hands got out of position. I'd like to see a video of seasoned pros doing this (anyone???) and should my legs stay this straight on the mushroom coming around the 3/4 position before going into my second circle. I was able to get 2 perfect circles on the mushroom before touching it a couple time but not sure how it happened except i remember trying to make an extra effort to stretch my legs straight and i may have put pressure on my whole hands including fingertips. Usually weight is on the palm of my hand only, which is correct? and should i keep my gut pulled in on the mushroom? as always, thanks in advance for sharing information with me. I really appreciate the help! HERE IT IS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io2yjW-s0Fc
43 year old BUCKET CIRCLE contraption: critique me please!
Started by kevp951, November 18, 2008 · 2 Replies · 2,155 Views
Slight lean and push down on each hand more. Eventually quicker hand placement but you're still learning. This is also because you're getting stuck as the circles goes into the front plane which I think it's set up too high.
Bucket might be slightly set up too high, ever so slightly IMO.
Congratulations, you have made a very good start on your circle work. The following essay will give you some additional pointers to help with your bucket circle training.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer