Coach can we all meet at Tilted Kilt Friday night after you finish with training. Do you know what time you can get there?
Tilted Kilt Friday Night August 31, 2012
Started by Billy Cook, August 30, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,844 Views
Absolutely, Billy. 8)
Allan and I just got back from a US Jr National Team Training Camp (with another one coming up in two months) and there is some work that we need to do tonight. Not quite sure how long it will take. My best guess is I should be able to arrive at Tilted Kilt somewhere between 7 and 8pm. Don't wait though, you guys go ahead and get started without me.
See you soon.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Have fun everyone! Wish I could be there. I will try to avoid bacterial respiratory infections next time lol ![]()
Have a great weekend everyone! I know you will.