This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 120830

Started by Coach Sommer, August 30, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,201 Views

Coach Sommer

Rv51x8TEF3o

Complete four rounds:

2 – Front Pulls

1 - 15’ Cirque

2 – Front Pulls

5 –FL Pulls

2 – Front Pulls

10 – Lat Flys

notes:

1) Note that for today’s GB WOD, you will be performing 2 Front Pulls in between each of the assigned FBEs.

2) Adjust the body position as necessary during the Front Lever Pulls. It is not necessary to use the same body position for both the ascent and descent.

3) If you do not have a rope, substitute 10-15 Towel Pull-ups for the Cirque.

4) Be sure to pull the chin completely over the bar at the top of each FL Pull rep.

5) You may rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.

Sven Ravnstag

This was my first time doing pretty much the full volume here. Did 10 towel pull ups each round, focused on slow and controlled front pulls with as flat a back as possible. The FLP were all done, however at a very fast, momentum driven pace. Had to break upp the lat flys as I did them in a door bar and was pretty cramped.

Two days later and I'm still incredibly sore. Took a two hour nap yesterday because of this workout and I stil feel it! It's Saturday morning and I'm just now attempting yesterday's WOD...