Everyone going to the Tilted Kilt Friday night?
I'm going to try to drive up in the morning and get there early friday afternoon. Will anyone be around?
Anyone want to train? Maybe some handstands by the pool
Started by yuri marmerstein, August 28, 2012 · 7 Replies · 2,177 Views
Everyone going to the Tilted Kilt Friday night?
I'm going to try to drive up in the morning and get there early friday afternoon. Will anyone be around?
Anyone want to train? Maybe some handstands by the pool
Yuri!
Awesome that you'll be heading out again! My GF and I should be getting into the hotel around noon or so... she's a die hard pool/sun fanatic so after we get unpacked we'll meet you down there for sure!
I'm thinking a WH Foods run will be in order at some point in the afternoon to stock up on the essentials and then I'm absolutely game for the Kilt!
I'll shoot you a text when we get to the hotel!!
-john
Whole foods run sounds great, John, shoot me a text when you are unpacked.
Zach, don't worry, I'll bring my rumble roller
Not sure what is going on yet but I'll be in town as of tomorrow night.
Feel free to give me a call
Yuri, I think it'd be wise if you put that number in a pm rather than out on the internet. Anyone can see it.
I suppose you're right
Tilted Kilt sounds great as usual. Coach can usually get there about 8 pm. Hopefully he can give us an update on when he can get there. Looking forward to seeing everyone. ![]()