Well I'm not sure where to put this but i guess here is as good as any...
I broke my 2nd, 3rd and 4th metatarsal on saturday the 18th and I've fallen on it a few times since, I went to see the doctor today and he reckons one of my falls has pushed the bones together tightly and hes happy they won't move again. Therefore he's taken my cast off and given me permission to start walking on it again, which is great news! I certainly wasn't expecting it!
Now that I'm not looking at 6 weeks in plaster, I would like to spend the time i normally spend on leg conditioning, rehabbing the injured area. I was also thinking about still taking ibuprofen, purely for the anti inflamatory effects, as the foot is still bruised and swollen.. Although I don't know if that would be of any use.
I was just wandering what you guys would do, I've never really done much ankle/foot prehab and would be very greatful if anyone would offer there advice on what to start doing, so I can get back to walking properly without any problems!
Thanks guys!
Chris