I've been doing a 3 day/week full body routine. I like it a lot. I have plenty of time on Tue, Thu, and Sat to practice. Can you check to see if I'm covering all my bases? All exercises except the ones with asterisks are done using roughly a 606 tempo (60s of work/set). I do 3 sets of 60s work with 45-60s rest between exercises in a superset (a + b).
The routine is an refinement of what I have been doing for the last two weeks. I intend to keep doing this high volume stuff for another 10 weeks (like Josh recommends) and then switch to a good deal of max effort and dynamic effort stuff for 12 weeks.
- Monday
Rows + push ups
HLL + weighted arch ups
Pull ups + dips
Decline sit ups + inverted adductor flies
Gripping work finisher
Calf/shin work finisher
Neck work finisher
- Wednesday
L-sit tuck chin ups + dips
SLS* + HLL (SLS not 606, but still quite slow. HLL is also only as slow as I can do 'em, not exactly 606)
Weighted arch ups + 20s l-sit tuck on pb
Front squats + thick bar bicep curls
Gripping work finisher + facepulls
Calf/shin work finisher
Neck work finisher
- Friday
Pull ups + HeSPU (usually last set is faster than 606 because I'm tired but I stay as close as possible)
GHR/RDL + HLL
Decline sit ups + inverted adductor flies
Back squats
150+ bodyweight squats for conditioning (and to help my knees stay healthy)
Gripping work finisher
Calf/shin work finisher
Neck work finisher
When I wake up on Mon, Wed, Fri, within 10 minutes I do some dynamic stretches and then the following fsp program:
3 sets of DH, PB support, Plank
3 sets of HH, WHS (stomach to wall), Arch hold
Am I getting mostly everything? Thanks. I know it's difficult to read other people's training routines sometimes...