Your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman...

Started by spiderman, August 23, 2012 · 6 Replies · 2,736 Views

spiderman

Hello there my friends, I have been out of the crime fighting business for a little while now and as a result have let myself go. Starting this week I will attempt to regain my awesome super-human spidey skills. It's been a while since I've been on the rings but thankfully some of the old moves are still there. I'll keep a training log in the logs thread and I'll be judging my success by performing the Basic Ring Strength series...

Here is my starting point, it's good to be here with you guys!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaZj4KAbnVQ

Blairbob

Hahah. :D

Rik de Kort

You, sir, are awesome!

Quick Start Test Smith

Cool stuff, Spidey! Welcome to the forums. :)

dzejkej

Haha, this made my day :lol: . Welcome!

spiderman

Thanks for the comments fellow super heroes! I will keep you posted!!

spiderman

Arh, what a month! I didn't get nearly as much training in as I had hoped...

MsOdlaFiQCo