I recently made a bit of a leap in my manna progress, and with it came a jump in intensity. I took a week off to rest my elbow, tested it again today and both are quite sore. It reminded me of when I first started training back lever, so I figured I'd ask if there was any specific prehab work I should be doing for the arms in the manna?
Manna prehab
Started by Erik Sjolin, August 22, 2012 · 2 Replies · 2,243 Views
Do not over analyze.
Too much soreness from a sudden and dramatic jump in intensity simply means that you have done too much, too soon. Allow the elbows to rest from manna work until you are pain free and then begin again with lower intensity.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Will do. While it'll be frustrating not to work on it, it's sometimes nice when the solution to a problem is as simple as "stop and wait for the reset." ![]()