red panda doing muscles up on rings

Started by seiyafan, August 15, 2012 · 7 Replies · 3,995 Views

seiyafan

A while ago I made a post on teaching iron cross to dogs, I guess nothing is impossible.

Daniel Burnham

Those are some very impressive muscle ups! I wonder if it could do a butterfly?

Niels Joergensen

While that is pretty crazy I do however find it awful and sick how a wild animal like that is trapped for our amusement

WitnessTheFitness
Niels Joergensen said:
While that is pretty crazy I do however find it awful and sick how a wild animal like that is trapped for our amusement

Yeah, very cute and impressive, but the captivity and training for human entertainment is pretty sick and twisted. At least it's not nearly as bad as Seaworld, I guess.

Andrew Long

This video just completed my life... I could die happy now thank you =)

(Pandas and red Pandas are imo the coolest animals on earth and I would one day like to own an island where they can run free and be safe and happy)

seiyafan

don't forget koala bears, even though they aren't as active. :D

igalk474

awesome! ,

very impressive

check this out:

orangutan vs gymnast

kbo3jjs4AW0

Andrew Long

they really should have used a big wall rock climber for this challenge. it just makes more sense =D