a girl is doing an awesome routine on the rings!

Started by igalk474, August 15, 2012 · 6 Replies · 3,913 Views

igalk474

jZimAEr8uXw

dzejkej

Very nice. I wish I was able to do 1/2 of it :oops: . I'm jelly :lol: .

Rik de Kort

Is she single? :P

Rafael David

Search for Odelia Goldsmith (Ido Portal's friend)... Your "male ego" will drop significantly.

Blairbob

Nice, she is pretty cute. Trampoline/Power tumbler I guess.

Good form for the most part. Levers would be difficult for her. Surprising bent arm press HS and rings HS control.

dzejkej
Rafael David said:
Search for Odelia Goldsmith (Ido Portal's friend)... Your "male ego" will drop significantly.

Found her ring routine:

iGMR2nECtjY

She has a blog with some very interesting videos : https://odeliagold.wordpress.com/ :).

Blairbob

Interesting. I couldn't find it with a google. Thanks.

I might have to play with her method of one arm kick up to HS. Looks fun. Another stupid human trick to show off.

I do remember seeing her in other stuff before.

But the other girl did do a bent arm press HS which was more impressive than a shoulderstand. Odelia is also built pretty stocky for rings for a gal whereas that other girl is a bit smaller and lighter.