Hi,
I want to buy all of Coach Sommer's Books:
Building the Gymnastic Body
All muscle, No Iron
Liquid Steel™
The Handstand Chronicles
The Dynamic Physique
Where Can I order these books? Did Coach Sommer write all of these?
Thanks for the help,
-Paul
Started by Paulo, August 6, 2012 · 5 Replies · 17,860 Views
Hi,
I want to buy all of Coach Sommer's Books:
Building the Gymnastic Body
All muscle, No Iron
Liquid Steel™
The Handstand Chronicles
The Dynamic Physique
Where Can I order these books? Did Coach Sommer write all of these?
Thanks for the help,
-Paul
The books have not been published as of now.
Coach is currently hard at work on a new edition of Building the Gymnastic Body -
There are some details in this thread - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4298&start=15
Thank you very much for the quick reply. Eagerly anticipating the new edition, love the progressions and cant wait to get my straddle legs Planche on the ground ![]()
To add to that, Liquid Steel™ will be dissolved and broken up across the other volumes. So with the added content from the revision and the appropriate Liquid Steel™ material, the 2nd Edition will literally be about two full volumes worth of stuff.
If only my required-to-purchase new editions of books in college had added so much: "new edition" usually meant someone only changed a single comma. :cry:
Cory Fair said:To add to that, Liquid Steel™ will be dissolved and broken up across the other volumes. So with the added content from the revision and the appropriate Liquid Steel™ material, the 2nd Edition will literally be about two full volumes worth of stuff.If only my required-to-purchase new editions of books in college had added so much: "new edition" usually meant someone only changed a single comma. :cry:

I can't wait either.