how is it? I missed out on the pre-sale, so since I'm guessing supplies are out for now, I'll just wait a bit to purchase mine.
Looking forward to some feedback.
Started by mpalios, November 15, 2008 · 6 Replies · 7,519 Views
how is it? I missed out on the pre-sale, so since I'm guessing supplies are out for now, I'll just wait a bit to purchase mine.
Looking forward to some feedback.
Nobody have the book (well maybe coach
) we are still waiting but we hope we can tell you about the book in a few weeks as explained by Coach in other threads is almost ready to send.
Hello. Do you have any information about when the book's (and package deals) will be sent? I couldn't seem to find it on the other threads. Thank you
Hey there Joe! Here is the latest post from Coach Sommer about the products! Hope it helps ![]()
http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewto ... =6696#6696
Peace and Love,
Mike
Thank you for taking the time to post that Mike, it was very helpfull
Mpalios, I will ask Coach Sommer about if there still is available stock or when he is possibly going to order more.
I'm planning to do some sort of write up when I get the book and dvd's just like I did after getting the rings.
Blairbob said:Mpalios, I will ask Coach Sommer about if there still is available stock or when he is possibly going to order more.I'm planning to do some sort of write up when I get the book and dvd's just like I did after getting the rings.
Thanks, Blair.