Hi guys ![]()
The L-sit, v-sit and press handstand, wanted to see comments on each of these elements that i demonstrate in video whether they are all correct or not
8HLhQZ9gtOg
thanks!
Started by Lucas Abner, August 5, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,287 Views
Hi guys ![]()
The L-sit, v-sit and press handstand, wanted to see comments on each of these elements that i demonstrate in video whether they are all correct or not
8HLhQZ9gtOg
thanks!
Hey Lucas. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling as I have seen you do L sit and V sit about a 1000x now.
By the way, you can just use function to embed the videos unless you want someone to specifically go to youtube to watch your videos. If that is the case, disable the ability to have your videos embedded in their youtube profile.
Keep up the good work man. I nearly got my v sit to 45 degrees above horizontal the other day. Usually it's more like 30 degrees on chairs or parallettes. We won't talk about floor. They suck there.
wow man, you are strong =)
good form, continue with that hard work!!!
Blairbob said:Hey Lucas. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling as I have seen you do L sit and V sit about a 1000x now.By the way, you can just use function to embed the videos unless you want someone to specifically go to youtube to watch your videos. If that is the case, disable the ability to have your videos embedded in their youtube profile.
Keep up the good work man. I nearly got my v sit to 45 degrees above horizontal the other day. Usually it's more like 30 degrees on chairs or parallettes. We won't talk about floor. They suck there.
Thanks man.
But in video I must have improved my hip placement in relation to l-sit > V-sit > handstand... because I was having trouble with it.