Absolutely insane tumbling video/ challenge!

Started by gymrob, November 14, 2008 · 2 Replies · 2,878 Views

gymrob

Hi all,

I came across this and was amazed!

Tell me what you think. I think it speaks for itself though haha...round off double back, double full's, double front...all onto an object that is a substantial height.

Just incredible.http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp-PKBL-3H8

Gregor

If I saw right,...I think it's Tamayo.

Coach Why he is not compeeting for US? I know he is from Cuba and now he is living in a USA.

Coach Sommer

Charlie Tamayo

Charlie is a truly exceptional gymnast. Unfortunately Charlie is also the victim of a paperwork snafu. When he originally defected from Cuba, he filed one set of papers when in fact it turns out that it should have been another. And so an endless paperwork nightmare began that has now dragged on for years.

From what I understand, Charlie is now training again with renewed hope that he will be eligible for the USA 2012 Olympic Team. Run a search on youtube for "Charlie+Tamayo" and prepare to be amazed.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer