Hello everybody,
I am trying to get a good form in my handstand and it seems that I am running out of patience. I have been reading a lot and basically I know how a good handstand is done and how it looks but I can't do it properly. The biggest problem I am having now, in my opinion, is the inability to control my lower body, because I tend to pike my hips when I try to tighten up the abs and the glutes or I get a little bit of arch in my lower back and / or my ankles go past my wrists when I try to avoid piking in the hips (the ankles and wrists aren't in the line which is perpendicular to the floor). You can see some of my handstand attempts in the video below, there are lots of obvious mistakes I mentioned and there are other problems which I can't see. Any advice is appreciated because I feel stuck and I just can't feel that "aha moment" when trying to control my lower body. Thanks in advance.
52dxf5yIns8
EDIT: fixed video link.