Olympic Gymnastics online

Started by Rubi Roubal, July 28, 2012 · 5 Replies · 2,981 Views

Rubi Roubal

Hi there,

do you know about any website where can I watch gymnastics if I miss some of live competition of gymnastics? I've found one channel at youtube.com but those videos are unfortunately not allowed in my country. Im from Czech republic.

Thanks a lot.

Rubi Roubal

Falcon I know about the streams from ceskatelevize but I can watch it only live performances there and if I miss some of the competition I will not able to watch it from playback =) Thanks guys for the answers ;-)

dzejkej
rubi said:
Falcon I know about the streams from ceskatelevize but I can watch it only live performances there and if I miss some of the competition I will not able to watch it from playback =) Thanks guys for the answers ;-)

BBC coverage I linked above is providing complete archives, but you need to use unblock-us.com or another service to change your IP address to the UK one. If you have any troubles setting it up let me know :).

Have fun!

Razz

Eurovisionsports.tv

Has the entire thing and it's in english and easy to navigate.