Hej =)
I have been browsing the forums a lot and have noticed everyone seems to agree the more time spent doing handstands the better you will become which makes sense but I am wondering how much is too much? I know it would vary depending on currently ability ( I can hold a good handstand after a work out for 30 seconds with my hands only a few inches from the wall facing the wall although I haven't really tested my max yet) So basically how much is too much? If i were to spend 10 minutes every single day doing wall handstands would that reap the most benefits or should I do it several times during the day or maybe less days more time or more days less time? Not really sure about what is a good amount for good progress. I have seen a lot of people saying Ian does a tonne of handstand work and he improved very quickly but I never see how much he actually did. So yea any insight would be great thanks =) Maybe some advice such as "never done a handstand before then do this between ____ and ____. Or if you have a bit of handstand experience then do this _____.
thanks all =)
P.s. sorry if that post makes no sense I am dead tired and basically just spilled thoughts from my head onto here without trying to word it in a more comprehensible way.