Hi all , I starts training my German Hang for a few weeks and im able to do it for 3 x30 sec now and I heard if i can do that i will be able to do back lever tuck position.Im progressing to back lever tuck now and my Max is 20 sec.A simple question how to know if im doing the back lever in the right position when ur training all alone,usually i'll ask my brother to see if im in the correct position like in the BOOK.Any suggestion?Another thing is when can I do the front lever tuck?I tried it today but I dont think i can hold it long and I dont know if im in the correct position,for everytime i went up,I cant hold my lower body and im going down.I heard body lever will help me to learn front lever tucked is there any other thing I should do?or I just have to focus on back lever 1st??Owh I can hold my L-sit 40 sec MAX.appreciate any help I can get to help me Improve ![]()
Back lever and front lever begginer and need some assistant!
Started by RICK MARVIN TING Ting, July 26, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,189 Views
For referencing, you just videotape it and then you post it up here.
Ok i will post it up soon
This is something that just takes time to learn. Even nowadays I think that sometimes I will be horizontal while really there is an incline while in BL. It's pretty to tell if you are horizontal in a FL but trickier as I said in the BL.
You may just have to tuck on doing FL negatives for now. Get upside down in tuck and try to lower down for 3-7 seconds. I like negatives to be at least 3 seconds but they could be up to 10 really (which if you could do you would you probably could the tuck FL).
Body Lever is a good exercise in itself. You may find that you are unable to lower down to horizontal and hold and that's ok.