HSPU on Rings Attempt

Started by AlexSLO, July 22, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,280 Views

AlexSLO

I tried it before.. but never regualary or in a workout.. but now I feel strong enough to add them into a my training plan .. this is just a quick attempt at the end of the workout (I wass really happy that I could get up into the HS without the help of the wall/door)

What do you think guys? (the form of course needs to get better, without arching and I also the legs need to be more straight)

FOHOJj4NaAc

Blairbob

Not bad. I'm guessing you have to frog your legs because of clearance issues? I prefer legs on the inside rather than out but again, clearance issues.

Are you purposely doing the HSPU as Bulgarian HSPU instead of full ROM?

A little more turnout at the beginning but it will depend on whether you are attempting to do Bulgarian HSPU or full ROM HSPU before I can truly answer.