Hi guys.
Long story short:
I had this kind of pain for a long time. It's been on and off, it usually appears after training hard, and disappears after like 2 days of passive rest.
The pain is in anterior deltoid.. I would say in its attachment on humerus or somewhere beneath the muscle (???)
It sometimes hurts when I try to move my arm overhead as in shoulder dislocate motion.
I've been pissed off big time today because of this.
HOWEVER where I'm 100% sure it hurts is internal rotation of the shoulder (I guess?)... Like you would do cuban presses. Just putting your arms overhead, lowering them so you have 90/90 angle in your elbows, like you would do a cuban rotation, and then lowering your arms through cuban rotation to parallel, and EXACTLY below the parallel is where it hurts like hell. Oh and by the way it happens only with my right shoulder.. I think.
Thanks for any advice. :wink: