Figured we got a best picture topic, why not a best video topic?
I'll start off with this one, not really best, but it's a good one ![]()
Started by Yaad Mohammad, July 19, 2012 · 10 Replies · 4,131 Views
Figured we got a best picture topic, why not a best video topic?
I'll start off with this one, not really best, but it's a good one ![]()
John Sapinoso said:
I'm seriously a fan of your work!
thanks man, i enjoyed your swinging levers [=
John Sapinoso said:thanks man, i enjoyed your swinging levers [=
You should give it a try, you have to put a lot of strength in to maintain good form! Going to try again, but this time swinging harder ![]()
This is an old video, but prob my favourite due to what it meant to me after being hurt. I'm much further along these days esp, with weightlifting.
Nic Scheelings said:This is an old video, but prob my favourite due to what it meant to me after being hurt. I'm much further along these days esp, with weightlifting.z3I3blP629o
Subscribed, nice straddle planche!
I put this silly thing together today. I got inspired to learn how to an elbow lever and did!
A day of playing outside
Trying out my rings after 2 weeks of doing nothing