Pushups and Dips

Started by ryantherobot, November 12, 2008 · 2 Replies · 2,984 Views

ryantherobot

Pushups: With feet on the wall variety do you try to slide your feet up and down the wall during the rep or feet stay in place?

Dips: In one of Coach Sommer's articles it mentions 40 plus dip variations. It did mention many are for the Parallel Bars but can anyone offer some variations I can do on two stools. Right now I do regular dips with legs bent (not enough room to dangle). I also try to do some dips while holding an L-Sit and I'm trying to do tuck-planche dips on the stools. What are some other varieties I could give a go at? I really enjoy dips a lot more than pushups.

Gregor

dips in L-seat, V-seat???DIps with elastic band for resistance: put your hand on both sides below the palms and the midlle part goes trough neck->shorter the elastic is, harder is..

Maybe this will add something to your workout.

Mark Weaver

I really like the Bulgarian Dips outlined by Coach.