The role of fats in the diet

Started by Joshua Naterman, July 16, 2012 · 1 Replies · 2,279 Views

Joshua Naterman

Right now this is a place holder, but eventually this will have a reasonable overview of what the body does with fats and the dose-response nature of absorption and utilization.

Understand that this, the carb topic, and the protein topic are primarily going to be educational and will not be a full-on discussion. Questions need to be limited to what you do not understand or a correction if there needs to be one.

I do not want personal opinions in these three threads, but we can certainly have specific discussion topics related to these more education-oriented threads. Once each educational topic is fully covered they will be locked and placed at the top of the nutrition thread.

I think this is the best way to make sure that our newcomers and our regulars can easily find the info they need.

Since I will not be able to do much until the weekend, though I will probably try out of habit, from now until then is the time to voice any opinions om the matter here.

Quick Start Test Smith

I'm looking forward to this post, Josh. I know that fats are important but not exactly sure how they fit in with protein and carbs.