Not sure if this forum or the general conversation is the right place to ask but I'm interested in finding a good photo gallery of gymnastics to help inspire me on days when I just dont feel like doin much. Anyone have any good links?
Lookin for inspiration photos
Started by ryantherobot, November 12, 2008 · 9 Replies · 2,975 Views
I watch other people that train at home, and once I see what they are capable of, well, that's my inspiration.
Im sorry I don't live anywhere near a gym or other people - thats why I'm on here looking for things to help keep me motivated.
Youtube clips??
Yes, that's what I meant youtube clips, nearest gym is my school gym, other than surprisingly Chicago doesn't have many gyms.
....I'm asking for photo galleries for a reason.... as I've said now in a few posts and as it says in my signature and location I'm a volunteer worker in a third world country. I'm lucky to have expensive but available dial-up, however video downloading is not possible. If it were I wouldn't be asking for a photo gallery.
Well how can we understand your situation unless you stated it, you cannot ask us to assume things....
Try Google it's power search engine that even allows you to search for photos.
Please keep things cordial, gentlemen.
George.
I remember someone posted a link to a website full of gymnastics photos but I can't seem to find the topic.
yeah that site was gymnweb.net but it was removed there in september unfortunately