The role of proteins in the diet

Started by Joshua Naterman, July 16, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,398 Views

Joshua Naterman

Right now this is a place holder, but eventually this will have a reasonable overview of what the body does with proteins and the dose-response nature of absorption and utilization.

Understand that this, the carb topic, and the fat topic are primarily going to be educational and will not be a full-on discussion. Questions need to be limited to what you do not understand or a correction if there needs to be one.

I do not want personal opinions in these three threads, but we can certainly have specific discussion topics related to these more education-oriented threads. Once each educational topic is fully covered they will be locked and placed at the top of the nutrition thread.

I think this is the best way to make sure that our newcomers and our regulars can easily find the info they need.

Since I will not be able to do much until the weekend, though I will probably try out of habit, from now until then is the time to voice any opinions om the matter here.

Andrew Long

I have to say the suspense of waiting for this post and the role of fat in the diet is killing me! It is always a good and very educational read for me when you write a novel on these forums

Joshua Naterman

I will probably post these threads in early September. I am simply a bit burned out on these subjects right now.

Joachim Nagler

Take your time! Don't get burned out on the subject you care so much about.

I'm sure when the time comes and you want to write these posts, they will be even better :)