Hello Everyone!
I've just registered to the forum, and went trough a lot of material. I also bought the book and read it at least 3 times. I have a pair of rings too. Loving all this stuff ![]()
Here goes my question:
I want to learn the press handstand, and I'm starting to incorporate all the drills and exercises I need but I'm stuck at the issue of flexibility.
If I'm right, then the person who presses needs active flexibility in the hips and hamstrings, which I can improve by doing pike and pancake compressions, but I really do not know how to do it properly. Searching trough the forums gave me no results.
here is a website, if you scroll down to the very bottom you can find pictures of the compressions:
http://www.drillsandskills.com/article/16
is this the proper form to do them? Can anyone explain how to do them properly?
Thank you guys!