First of all - I'm a new member here and I would like to thank coach for creating this site and all members for filling its forum with great and helpfull posts. All the posts, logs, articles, videos, etc. are a great inspiration for me and my wife.
I recently found an interesting seminar from April 2012 done by Dr. Scott Connelly where he is presenting quite a different view on the modern nutrition "theories" - things like calorie formulas, low calorie diets, how much protein should we eat, how excessive comsumption of protein won't damage your organs, etc. Some of these points were known to me from other sources, some were very new.
Dr. Scott Connelly is an owner of a supplement company which makes me bit suspicious if the picture drawn there is complete. For example he is recommending eating 300 - 400 grams of protein and I'm not sure if this is not an overkill for average Joe like me who is not a 260 pounds heavy bodybuilding beast (on steroids). I've read in recent topic here about 2.2g - 2.4g of protein per kg being enough.
I would love to know what other members think about this seminar.
Thanks! ![]()
Part 1 - interesting part starting at 07:04 .
dQhIyzEZcWE
Part 2
JLRDM5Fb3oU
Part 3
FYathnapAbw