Hey Guys,
I need some advice on my FSPs. I need about an hour to finish my fsps and afterwards I am pretty much winded so that I dont have enough energy to do my FBEs afterwards. My focus is improving my statics at the moment, but still, according to Slizzardmans explanations, I thought I could do them as a warmup only. Im currently in the overload phase of the SSC so I dont know if thats normal and I should reintroduce FBEs once I am in the underload phase.
Here is my routine (I split my statics):
Day 1:
Freestanding Handstand (as long as I dont move my hands which is currently about 10-20 sec)
Full Clutch Flag 10*4 seconds (5 per side, this is a preliminary step towards the Human Flag)
German Hang 5-6* 13 seconds
L Sit on PB bars 6*10 seconds
3*10 sec Planche Leans ( Palms to the side)
Day 2:
Freestanding Handstand (as long as I dont move my hands which is currently about 10-20 sec)
advanced frog on floor 3*22 seconds
open tuck Front Lever 6*10 seconds
Straddle L 10*5 seconds
3*10 sec Planche Leans ( Palms to the side)
I have been really diligent in splitting my max hold in half. Pairing two statics didnt help much. First cycle is no problem but then my rest time increases considerably.
First I thought the Planche Leans would be too much straight arm work for my shoulders, but in fact, those are the ones I have most energy and power left for afterwards. It is rather my core that troubles me.
What would you do?