Anyone in Cleveland or New York City?

Started by yuri marmerstein, July 9, 2012 · 7 Replies · 7,736 Views

yuri marmerstein

I will be teaching a handstand workshop at a gymnastics facility in Long Island on July 29th

If any of you live in the area and are interested, message me for details.

I will also be in Cleveland the week before that so if anyone here is in that area we can possibly get together and train.

Nic Branson

Hmm, Long Island is probably about 3 hours one way for me, bit far for one day.

yuri marmerstein

No worries, just throwing it out there.

Registration should be open at the end of this week for the new york workshop.

Nic Branson

Appreciate it, figure I can plan to pick your brain in September also.

scottmo

Yuri, Email when you get into Cleveland. Scott

yuri marmerstein
scottmo said:
Yuri, Email when you get into Cleveland. Scott

You got it

yuri marmerstein

Registration is up for New York workshop, sorry it took so long

register here: http://www.5starsportsacademy.com/

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions

jl5555

I'm making the trip up to New York from St. Louis. Glad to support Yuri in his work and I need the help anyway.

I'll throw this out there now; my family has a beach pad very close to this gym and I will offer up overnight space in the house for any longtime GB regulars who make the trip to the seminar and need a place to stay. No promises on availability, but it's a big house with plenty of sofas, etc. Getting there is not hard as public transport ('A' train to the bus or LIRR) is available. PM me if you're interested.